Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nasty Flare up's

Sometimes I feel like a broken record, but living with pain just seems to be something that is a big part of my life. This week I suffered an awful flare up of pain, and could hardly walk for a few days or stand the pain. I think perhaps it's due to the changing weather and barometer. It's turned cold & damp with snow in the forecast, and strong winds.
My back, neck & leg pain was horrible and there were times when I wondered where the pain was worse when it seemed to be all over my body. I spent three days on the couch or in bed, resting and sleeping when I could, and just trying to deal with the awful pain. As it began to ease up a little and become more bearable I have been able to do a few more things, and finally get out of the house to get some groceries and take my dad shopping.
I'm certainly thankful for my family who helped out with a couple of the meals, and doing some dishes. It's amazing how those dirty dishes seem to just pile up!
The pain is still bad, but at least its tolerable and I'm able to get out and move and do more. Thanks to all who kept me in their prayers this past week.

No comments: