Monday, May 16, 2005

Yet another thing..........

It may seem a trivial matter to some, but it's only been a week from today since I lost my one dog. Mother's Day is hard enough at times, because I miss my own mother, and because I never hear from my one & only son on special occasions such as this day or any other day. He feels he has valid reasons for staying away and doing his own thing, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I try to pretend it doesn't matter, when it really does. I know we all suffer a loss at some point in our lives,and it isn't easy for anyone. Sometimes, it just seems like there are so many losses & dreams that fall by the wayside as well as through the cracks. How do you go on? The only thing I'm finding I can do is to try and keep praying and laying my heart and soul at the alter for God to see & pick up. All I can do is to try and pick myself up, wipe off the dust and keep tying to move on. Life goes on no matter what I do anyway.
Today I have to take my other dog to the vet for her regular checkup as well as to see what I can find out about a lump she has on her side that has doubled in size almost overnight. All I can do is to pray about it along with my children. I don't want to think about anything else happening to this one, esp. right now.
At the moment, I need to get some sleep before the morning comes, so guess that's what I need to go and do.

No comments: