Saturday, May 28, 2005

Do you have peace in your life and in your heart? Do you have the feeling that there is something lacking in your life? DO YOU KNOW GOD?

If you want to fill the void in your life, then seeking God is the answer. Why not pray this simple prayer and by faith invite Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit:

Dear Father, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and that I have made a choice to do things my own way. I need you in my life. I thank you that Your son came to this earth, and suffered & died on the cross on my behalf. He willingly gave His life for me, and I now invite Christ to come into my heart and to fill me with Your Holy Spirit. You have promised in your word that all a person has to do is to come to you, and ask you in faith, and accept your love. Father forgive me my sins and come into my life. I pray this in the name of Jesus. As an expression of my faith, I thank You for directing my life and for filling me with your Holy Spirit. Amen

No comments: